7-Day Holiday Detox
Get back on track after a holiday, vacation, or indulgent weekend with this 7-Day Detox, designed to help you cut back on sugar and restore healthy habits.
You’ll start each morning with a 3oz Wellness Shots, followed by 5 cold-pressed juices consumed throughout the day.
3 3oz Wellness Shots: Hydrating shot, Green shot and Cure shot.
16oz Cold-Pressed Juices: Braniac, Dnyan, After party, Bhakti, Chocolate almond.
Each Day, drink the Juices in this order:
1. Wellness Shot - Hydrating shot, Green shot and Cure shot.
2. Braniac- Brimming with the antioxidant flavonoids in celery and parsley and the enzymes and vitamins of cucumber, spinach and lemon, our low-glycemic green juice cleanses, alkalinizes the body, and ups energy levels.
This bottle of juice contains Spinach, Cucumber, Parsley, Lemon,Apple , Celery.
3. Dnyan Ayurveda -This bottle of juice contains Lemon, Activated Charcoal, Raw Organic Honey and Newly added turmeric limestone.
4. After party - Formulated to promote recovery, this hearty mix of beet root, carrot, ginger, apple and lemon helps detox the liver and lower inflammation.
This bottle of juice contains Beet, Carrot, Lemon, Ginger, Apple.
5. Bhakti Ayurveda - Light and refreshing, Bhakti Ayurveda is our favourite juice. Coconut water and cucumbers add plenty of electrolytes and make it ultra-hydrating. Plus, pineapple, lemon and aloe vera are all natural, great natural digestive aids and help regulate metabolism! Brain tonic adds in the extra flavour and makes your memory stronger.
This bottle of juice contains Alovera, Coconut water, Cucumbers, Apple, Pineapple, mint, Brain tonic, Lemon. WITH ADDED TRIPHALA.
6. Chocolate almond - A sweet drink with a taste of chocolate to make it utterly delicious, packed with the goodness of organic almonds and chocolate this drink is rich in vitamins A & D. This juice is generally advisable for diabetic patients as it’s a lactose free drink.
Due to pollutants in the air we breathe and chemicals in the food we consume, our bodies accumulate 'toxins'. Every once in awhile, our bodies need to rid itself of these toxins.
Go Organic ME Cleanses are NUTRITIONAL Cleanses that are effective in helping the body detoxify itself and move through the detox cycle faster, with fewer symptoms. Cleansing is recommended for many illnesses, as it gives the body the rest it needs to recover.
Take away the work of digesting food, and you’re allowing your system to rid itself of old toxins while facilitating healing.
Depending on the length of the Go Organic ME Cleanse , it accomplishes different things.
A 3-day Cleanse will helps the body rid itself of old built up matter and cleanses the blood.
A 5-day Cleanse will starts the process of rebuilding and healing the immune system.
A 10-day Cleanse will take care of problems before they arise and fight off degenerative diseases.
A “fast” is something different – our cleanse is a nutritional one. It’s about nourishment, NOT deprivation. Our live juice cleanse both removes toxins and promotes healing simply by supplying the blood with vitamins, minerals and enzymes that one is able to easily assimilate.
To prepare for your cleanse we recommend abstaining from the following 2 days prior to commencing the cleanse:
- Refined sugars
- Processed foods ie white rice and bread, biscuits
The removal of these foods will begin the detoxification process and reduce cravings once you commence the cleanse. Leading into the cleanse, we encourage a diet that excludes processed foods – think clean eating – mainly fruit and vegetables.
We also recommend you wake up to warm water with lemon or apple cider vinegar – a great way to alkalise the system. It’s important to also keep hydrated – drink filtered water, herbal tea, coconut water.
Our juice cleanse provides a nutritionally balanced, simple and convenient way to detox the body.
That’s 7 Cleansing Juices each day, to be consumed every two hours commencing from breakfast.
The cleanse juices should be consumed about two hours apart replacing main meals and snacks. The order in which the juice should be consumer can be found on the website, via the welcome email and also in the delivered pack.
You’ve completed the cleanse saturating your body with super nutrients, so we hope you’ve experienced a notable difference in how your feel – supercharged, better mood and concentration, improved skin, stronger and lighter.
With your body now detoxified and alkalized, it’s intended that you aim to maintain that. We recommend you:
- Abstain or reduce the consumption of those items listed in the pre-cleanse.
- Ensure a healthy quota of plant food why continuing with juicing
- Stay hydrated and continue to include warm water with lemon
- Maintain a whole plant food diet initially (soups, salads) with the inclusion or small portions of meat, fish, nuts and dairy, refined carbs for 3 days post cleanse
Staying hydrated is important – drink water, herbal tea or coconut water during your cleanse.
Should you feel hungry or need the sensation of chewing on something then we recommend incorporating 1 – 2 of the following foods;
- 1 piece of fruit
- Small handful of nuts – preferably almonds
- 1 cup of vegetable or miso broth
- 1 cup of chopped veggies
- ½ avocado
In addition or as a distraction you can embrace the cleanse by:
- Doing light activity – yoga, Pilates, gentle weights and meditation
- Treating yourself to a massage or facial
- Going to bed early and getting plenty of rest
- Sweat it out – have a steam or sauna
- Exfoliating your skin in a bath/shower
- Relaxing – read a book, get outside, nourish yourself
During a cleanse, some people may experience – cravings, headaches, poor body odour, and in rare instances dizziness and nausea.