Why Get More of Your Protein from Plants?
Animal proteins (meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy) take a lot of time, energy, and effort for your body to digest and make use of. The harder your digestive system has to work, the more sluggish you will feel and the more brain fog you'll experience. Plus, even after you fall asleep, your body continues straining to digest these foods, diminishing the quality of the sleep you get.
In contrast, plant proteins are readily usable and absorbable by our bodies. They stabilize your energy levels throughout the day and can help you to stay fuller longer!
Introducing Go Organics, the delightful Protein Cleanse! This 5-day pack consists of 40g of plant protein per day!
- Protein is necessary to help carry toxins through the body for elimination, and fats are needed to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
- Another reason that it's important to take in fats and proteins during the detox process is that they take longer to digest and will help stabilize your blood sugar, keeping you satisfied for longer.
- We definitely recommend it, if you want to press the reboot button on your body while also providing the fuel to keep building muscle and staying active throughout the cleanse.
Your body will tremendously benefit in
- increasing fat burning,
- especially leaning out through your stomach,
- increase lean muscle,
- crucial for boosting your resting metabolism and
- reduce muscle soreness, so you are ready to hit it hard in your next session! Speaking of these amazing benefits for your body, another terrific phenomenon we use are all plant-based products, which are easier to break down by your body, and definitely sustainable for the planet as well! Talk about getting your body lean, and the planet clean!
Do try these super drinks out, in the 5 scrumptious flavors :)