Christmas, Our Way!
The bells are ringing, we can smell the pine needles and all we can think about is if we have enough parsnips to go around the table this weekend. We are sure, you have seen and tried all of our plans and Resets and yet, we cant stop but create more and more for the coming 2024.
The festive period is a time of joy, but it can also be an opportunity to take a moment for yourself , to nest and prioritize rest. Read on our tips to stay nourished and grounded through the year end.
Can you believe we're almost a week into December! And we’re about to bring in a new year?! Here's how to enjoy the party season without putting your physical and mental health on the back burner. So you can finish the year feeling good and clear-headed.
Here's our 5 easy steps to take into your everyday during these last few days of the year ...
- Extra greens and 6+ veggies. If you have a meal to yourself in between events, make sure to add an extra portion of greens and try and make your plate up with 6 different vegetables. With a base of grains, some protein, a herby dressing and a sprinkling of nuts and seeds, you have yourself a balanced meal with lots of diversity for optimum gut health. All our meals are crafted with this formula. Discover a sample menu
- 5-10 minutes. If carving out a workout a week doesn’t seem possible, try and commit to 5-10 minutes each day for a similar effect on mind and body. Pilates or yoga classes. Similarly 5-10 mins of guided meditation can be transformative.
- An extra hour. With lots going on and festive commitments, it can be harder to carve out time for yourself. How to save on an extra hour? Cut out the shopping, meal prep and cooking. And we don’t mean grabbing the to-go range, which are often too processed and not cost-efficient. We can deliver fresh and nutritionally balanced food at your doorstep. Check out your options here. Spend this extra hour doing something that fills your cup - reading, walking, journalling, knitting, sleeping, spending more time with your family, the world is your oyster and you will feel all the better for it!
- Mini goals. Keep your health in check with realistic, achievable goals for the season, whether that be a 3-day movement challenge or a 3 Day Reset o motivate you and keep the momentum going. Starting the year strong will be easier if you set mini goals in the lead up.
- Vitamin D. Make sure you are getting enough of this key vitamin during the party season for an extra boost of energy. Taking a vitamin D supplement is always recommended, but you can also look to oily fish, eggs, mushrooms, and fortified soy and almond milk to boost that vitamin D supply as much as possible!
Our meal plans deliver healthy, fresh and seasonal nutritionally-balanced meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks directly to your door. Know More from our customer Service